Last Updated on September 27, 2023 by sourav sahu
Do you love listening to music? Who doesn’t, right? Airtel has the perfect solution for you – set caller tunes and listen to your favorite tracks while you’re on a call! It’s super easy to do, and there are tons of great songs to choose from. So If you are one of the hardcore fans of Airtel and searching for How to Set Caller Tune in Airtel. Then there is the step-by-step guide for How to set caller tune in Airtel for free or How to activate or set up Airtel Callertune.
What is Airtel Hello Tune?
Under Airtel hello tunes, you can set the most popular and trending songs as your caller tune so that your caller can get rid off of the classic “tring-tring” ring tone
Similar to the Jio caller tune service, Airtel also provides the best caller tune service for its customers. But sometimes we Airtel users are unaware of this and even if we know about this we preassume that we will be charged heavily.
Fees/Charges to set caller Tune in Airtel
Before knowing the method to set caller tune in Airtel it’s better to know certain things.
Friends let me inform you,
- You will not be charged any fees (FREE) to set Airtel caller tune only if you have recharged an unlimited pack.
- On the other hand, if your account doesn’t have an unlimited pack then you need to
- Pay ₹15 for 90 days as a content fee
- Hello tune the monthly subscription charge of Rs 36
So you can enjoy this amazing benefit for absolutely free only if you have prepaid or postpaid plans of Rs 129 and above.
Additional help friends, If you have exhausted your daily data limit in airtel then you can read how to get airtel free data 2021 to use high-speed Airtel internet even without consuming all the data
Method 1 – How to Set Caller Tune in Airtel
Set caller tune in Airtel using Wynk App
- First of all, you have to install Airtel Wynk App on your phone from the playstore
- You can also download it directly from the playstore
- Next, you have to open the Wynk app
- Log in by entering your Airtel number.
- Now, this type of interface will open in front of you (as shown in the photo below).
- Select your Preferred Language.
- After this, click on the “Done button“.
- In the next step, if you want to use the app in Dark Mode, then click on “Switch to Dark“. Otherwise click on “No, Thanks“.
- If you are installing this app for the first time then you will be asked for your mobile number
- Enter the number to receive the OTP and then register your number
- After that, you can see an icon of Call / Music present on the top right corner of the app
- Tap on the icon
- Now you will see many songs in front of you.
- Of these, play any song you want to set a caller tune in Airtel
- Select it and click on “Activate For Free“.
- By doing this, your Airtel Hello Tune will be successfully activated.
You can also choose the song directly from the home window to set Airtel Caller Tune
- After opening the app just search for the song on the search bar
- Play the song for which you want to set Airtel caller tune free
- Then maximize the music player screen by tapping on the mini-player bar at the bottom.
- On the player screen, a hello tune icon will appear just next to the download button
- All you have to do now is just tap on it and set that song as Airtel caller Tune.
- Now you have to confirm your selection and your Hello tune will be set.
Note – To continue enjoying free subscriptions, you have to confirm your Hello Tune on the Wynk Music app every 30 days.
How to Set others Caller Tune in your Airtel number
Often it happens when we call our friends and find their caller’s tune interesting and want to set the same song as our caller’s tune. In this situation, you don’t need to visit the wynk app again and follow the entire step. You just need to dial this code given below –
- When you call that person And whenever the song is heard, press *9 or #9 on your phone.
- After that, the person’s Airtel caller tune will be activated on your number successfully.
Method 2 – How to Set Caller Tune in Airtel
Set Airtel caller tune using Wynk Website
- First of all, go to Wynk official website.
- Or Click here to go to -> Wynk Hello Tune website
- You have to log in to your Wynk Music by entering your mobile number
- On the Homepage, you can see a list of songs
- Click the Song you want to listen
- Then click Set Free Hellotune next to the download button
- Then an SMS will come to your number. Put them And confirm it.
- In this way, the hello Airtel Caller Tune can be activated on your Airtel Mobile Number.
After activating Airtel Free caller tune, you can uninstall Wynk Music App. But after 30 days you will have to install it again to Renew the caller tune.
Method 3- Set Caller tune in Airtel by dialing an Airtel number
All of the above 2 methods are for smartphone users. If you want to set caller tune in Airtel without using an App or Website or If you use a keypad mobile, then there is another method
You can set caller tune by calling the number given below-
- Open the dial pad and dial this Toll-Free number 5787809 from the Airtel number.
- Now you will hear the voice of customer care.
- To listen to your favorite halo tune or best halo tune, press whatever number you are asked to press.
- Now you will hear some halo tunes
- Select your favorite song by pressing the number that is assigned to that particular song.
- After pressing the desired number, you will get a confirmation message stating that your Airtel Caller Tune is set
Method 4 – Set Caller tune in Airtel by sending SMS
If you want to set caller tune in Airtel simply by sending an SMS. If you are looking for that SMS code then here we go
- For this, open the message box on your phone.
- After this, type SET in the Message Box
- Send it to 543215.
- You will get a response that will feature a list of different songs.
- Select an option that is assigned to your favorite song
- By doing this, the Caller Tune will be activated on your number.
- Keep in mind that you will be charged.
Method 4 – How to set Caller Tune in Airtel using USSD code
If you want to set Airtel caller tune by just sending a short USSD code then here is the method to do it
- Caller Tune from USSD CODE to Airtel Sim. For this.
- First of all, open the dial pad of your phone and dial the code *121# from your Airtel number.
- After this, you will see a list of popular songs
- Of these, select the serial number of the song of your choice.
- Confirm it.
- Now the caller tune you have selected will be successfully activated on your number.
How to disable Airtel Caller Tune
If you want to deactivate the active caller tune on your Airtel number, then use the method specified below.
- You can also deactivate the Airtel Caller Tune by sending a simple message, for this, you have to send the message by writing STOP to 543211, after which the caller tune is deactivated.
- If your above-mentioned method doesn’t work, then you can call Airtel Customer Care which is 121 or 198, and deactivate your Airtel Caller Tune. You can also dial these numbers to get in touch with the Airtel customary care
- 9810012345 for Postpaid
- 9810198101 for Prepaid
- You can also deactivate the Airtel caller tune from the Airtel Wynk Music app.
- After this, go to the option of HelloTunes in the menu.
- Now whatever hello tune is activated on your number can be visible there.
- Click on the 3 parallel lines next to it.
- Now you will see the option of Stop Hellotune
- Tap on it.
- You will see two options, Change Hellotune and Stop Hellotune.
- Click on Stop Hellotune in it.
- Now a pop-up will appear where a Deactivation Success message will be seen.
Wrapping it up
I think you must have gotten the answer to your question on How to set caller tune in Airtel? If this post really helped you to solve your query then definitely share it with your friends on social media. So that they can also take advantage of the service available with their unlimited plan.
There are some users who are not satisfied with the current service provider. So if you are one of them who want to shift their service provider, you can port Jio to Airtel or vice versa.
How can I set my caller tune in Airtel?
To set your caller tune in Airtel, you can follow these steps:
-Dial *121# from your Airtel mobile phone.
-Select the option for “Hello Tunes” or “Caller Tune”.
-Follow the instructions to browse and select the song you want to set as your caller tune.
-Confirm your selection and the caller tune will be activated on your phone.
You can know more about such ways to set airtel caller tune in our blog techsonu.com
How can I set hello tune in Airtel which is not available in Wynk?
To set a caller tune on Airtel, you can follow these steps:
-Open the Wynk Music app and log in to your account.
-Go to the “My Account” section and click on “Help & Support”.
-Select the option for “Contact Us” and write a request to include your desired song in the hello tune section.
-Once your request is processed, you will be able to find your song in the hello tune section and set it as your caller tune.