Last Updated on March 11, 2023 by Sagar Kumar Sahu
We offer one of the best mobile number tracking solutions among other services in India. Here you trace your mobile number and get the current location with address, and phone number, including state, active status, and service provider for India. Trace mobile number India, Best mobile number tracker with google map.
Enter your mobile number & get the mobile number details with Google MAP
Refresh the page 2-3 times if you want to locate your number on Google map
|Last Number Searched||+917978******|
|GPS Location||Found ✅(Only visible to number owner)|
Just type the mobile number into the search box – it will provide all information needed such as operator name/company, country, state, in a map, etc which can be useful if someone calls from an unknown range.
Techsonu Mobile tracer tools will give you the following details. Please note we do not store any personal data of yours.
- ✅Type mobile
- ✅Connection Status
- ✅GPS location
- ✅Last login details
- ✅Trace mobile number location
Don’t put any prefixes like +91 or 0 to your 10-digit phone numbers while tracking the mobile number. Simply put your 10-digit mobile number and it will display all the necessary details including State, Operator, Active status, Area, last login, etc.
With the help of this tool, you can know where this mobile number is, the mobile operator’s name, circle, and active status. This mobile tracker will not show you the exact address of the sim or mobile number.
Topics we cover –
- Trace mobile number India
- Trace the mobile number’s current location with the address
- Trace the mobile number’s exact location on the map
- Trace the mobile number’s current location through the satellite
- Trace mobile number India live location
- Track location by mobile number
- Mobile location tracker
- Get sim number details online
Mobile number tracer is available for these states of India
How can we trace mobile location? how can we trace mobile location? Here is the latest tool to track mobile number that gives results with the number Location, State, Operator name, and address in Google Maps. Our mobile number tracer can be accessed in all the states of India.
You can trace mobile numbers in India in all states including Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Puducherry, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, and West Bengal.
Our location tracker (by number)tool gives details about these mobile operators
- JIO (Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited)
- Airtel (Bharti Airtel Limited)
- Vodafone (Vodafone Idea Limited)
- Idea (Vodafone Idea Limited)
- BSNL (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited)
- Tata Docomo (Tata Teleservices)- Currently acquired by Airtel
What services are available with our mobile tracker tool
- JIO Mobile number details Caller name and address Info: Available
- Mobile number details of Vodafone IDEA: Available
- Airtel Mobile number Caller name and address Info: Available
- BSNL Phone number Mobile phone owner address location: Available
You can also read – 8 Ways to Track a Cell Phone Location for Free
Some famous cities where mobile number tracer is used
Track mobile number India in all operators like VI(Vodafone-Idea), JIO, Airtel, BSNL, MTNL, and all states of India including Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal.
Mobile number trace and get details in all the capital cities like Hyderabad, Amaravati, Itanagar, Dispur, Patna, Raipur, Panaji, Gandhinagar, Chandigarh, Shimla, Ranchi, Bengaluru, Trivandrum, Bhopal, Mumbai, Imphal, Shillong, Aizawl, Kohima, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Gangtok, Chennai, Hyderabad, Agartala, Lucknow, Dehradun, Kolkata, Bolangir, Balasore, Chittoor, Anantapur
You can use the mobile number tracer in Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Agra, Nashik, Faridabad, Nizamabad, Agartala, and Muzaffarnagar. Nagar, Mango, Thanjavur, Bulandshahr, Loni, Ujjain, Siliguri, Ulhasnagar, Jhansi, Sangli Tumkur, Bijapur, Aizawl, Bally, Dewas, Tirupati, Hospet, Nangloi Delhi, Gaya, Ambattur, Yamunanagar, with Suleman Kolkata, Surat, Srikalahasti
Now Mobile number tracer is easy to use in these cities of all residents of kola, Rajpur Industrial Vellore, Eluru, Deoghar, Chapra, Waghala, Morvi, Fatehpur, Mumbai Meerut, Rajkot, Kalyan, Rampur, Fatehgarh, Sagar, Rourkela, Durg, Dehradun, Township, Kharagpur, Dindigul, Gandhinagar, Morena, Amroha, Anand, Ambala, Bareli, Indore, Beharampur. Bangalore, Visakhapatnam or Vizag, Pimpri & Chinchwad, Raurkela Thrissur, Koraput
Track mobile number location and get sim c number details online in Thiruvananthapuram, Nagar, Warangal, Cuttack, Karnal, Bathinda, Jalna, Kirari Firozabad, Kochi, Bhavnagar, can Guntur, Jamnagar, Tirunelveli, Malegaon, Jahangir, Rohtak, Korba, Bhilwara, Brahmapur/Berhampur, Nagercoil, Ganganagar, Karawal Chandrapur, Kulti, Kolapur, Ajmer, Gulbarga, Nagpur, Amravati, number Gopalpur, Town, Nandyal, Panihati, Dhule, Bhalswa Bikaner, Parbhani, Lucknow, Kanpur, Miraj Thane, Solapur,
Track Mobile number location in Google Maps in Dharwad, Bareilly, Mysore, Moradabad, Gurgaon, Aligarh, Jalandhar, Tiruchirappalli, Bhubaneswar, Salem, Kozhikode, Mumbai, Bahraich, Bellary, Patiala, South Dum Hisar, Dombivali, Barddhaman, Madhyamgram, Bhiwani, Navi Mumbai, Bhilai Nagar, Jodhpur, Madurai, Raipur, Sonarpur, Belgaum, Hubli and Dharwad.
Mobile phone number Tracking for Android & IOS (location map tracking) is available in Panchkula, Burhanpur, Ichalkaranji, Dum Ahmedabad, Kota, Chandigarh, Guwahati, Shahjahanpur, Bhanjan, Barasat, Sonipat, Farrukhabad, Kakinada. Dum, Nagar, Pallavaram, Bidar, Munger, Jat, Malegoan.
Search Mobile phone number information in all Indian cities like Vasai Virar, Rajarhat, Puri, Mahesana, Hyderabad, Naihati, Panvel, Alwar, Ambernath, Bharatpur, Begusarai, Tiruvottiyur, North details Chennai, be Kurnool. name, caller Noida, Jamshedpur, Bhopal. Kupwad, Jammu, Nellore, Mangalore, Junagadh, Cell Shimoga, Imphal, Mira and Bhayander.
You can trace the mobile number details of JIO, Airtel, Vodafone-Idea, and BSNL in every city and village of India. Few cities like Hapur, Arrah, Karimnagar, Anantapur, NDMC, Etawah, Raigad, traced Pune, Biharsharif, Durgapur, Asansol, Vijayawada, Bhagalpur, Jalgaon, Udaipur, Maheshtala, Tiruppur, Davanagere, Vindhyachal, Raichur, Pali, Ramagundam, Hardwar, Vizianagaram, Nagar, Purnia, Khammam, Katihar, Nanded Waghala
Use our Missed call finder, and Missed caller tracker, and find who is details of cities like Muzaffarpur, Ahmadnagar, Mathura, Kollam, Avadi, Kadapa, Rajahmundry, Bilaspur, Kamarhati, Uluberia, Murwara, Sambhal, Singrauli, Nadiad, Secunderabad, Bidhan, Jaipur, Sambalpur, Paradeep, Puttaparthi
Get phone number location with our best Mobile Number tracker in many cities including Gandhidham, Baranagar, Puducherry, Thoothukkudi, Sikar, Rewa, Mirzapur, Haldia, Khandwa, Bhatpara, Latur, Darbhanga, Panipat, Varanasi, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Amritsar, Navi Bhiwandi, Saharanpur, Gorakhpur, Khora, Bhusawal, Orai, Bazar, Ongole, Mumbai, Allahabad, Haora, Ranchi, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Coimbatore, Sangli Miraj Kupwad.
Our tool is a one-stop solution to all mobile tracker number questions that our users ask
- Trace the location of a mobile number in India!
- Mobile number tracker with current location online free
- Get phone number details like name, address India
- How to mobile tracker number for Airtel, JIO, Vi (Vodafone-IDEA), and BSNL
- Trace mobile number exact location on map for free
- Best mobile number tracker with Google Map
- How to check the phone number owner’s name.
- Get Mobile number Caller name and address details
- Get JIO Mobile number Caller name details with Address Info
- Track mobile number location, get caller name, address& details for Vodafone-Idea(VI)
- Track mobile number Info of Airtel Mobile number
- Mobile Phone Number details check / Phone Tracking with Name, location, and Address on Google Map
- Track location by mobile number of any mobile phone number
- Get Reliance Jio mobile number owner details
- Get Airtel mobile phone owner address and name details
- Vi – Vodafone Idea live Location Google Map
- BSNL phone number mobile phone owner address location
- How to Find Caller Name Based on Cellular Network
- Can I find out mobile/cell phone number location in India?
- How to get the current and latest location of mobile phone numbers
- How can I get the last call information of mobile number?
- GPS location tracking for the phone numbers in any city in India
- How to use Mobile number Tracer
- Get mobile phone number address, location details, and caller information using the Mobile number tracker
- How to get sim card number details online for any state in India
- How to get idea call history, mobile number owner history for any cell phone number
- Trace mobile number India & get caller name of airtel, JIO, vi, BSNL network
- How to get Airtel phone number name caller
- Reliance Jio Phone Number Caller Name
- Vi Name – Vodafone Idea Phone Number Caller
- BSNL phone number name caller details
- How to use phone number tracker to get caller name
- Use the phone number tracker to find a missed call phone number
- Find the GPS map location using the location tracker by number tool
- Use mobile number tracker to get location based on IMEI number
- Get Airtel sim number details online
- Get Jio sim number details online like Caller Name, Address, Live Location Map
- Get VI (Vodafone-Idea) Caller Name, Address, Live Location on Map
- Get BSNL / MTNL SIM Caller Name, and Address using Live Location Map
- How to Trace Mobile Number Current Location LIVE
- How to track Caller Name, Address, Live Location Map
- How to get the live location of a mobile phone number
- How can I track mobile phone number location using Google map
- How to track sim number details online
- Best phone Number Tracker & Find Current Location
- Trace mobile number India
Also read – How to change IP address of your device and get access to different websites and servers
What is a mobile number tracker?
How to trace mobile number Current Location Online? How to Trace Mobile Number Exact Location on Map? A mobile number tracker is a tool that helps you to get the details of any mobile phone. One can use it for a variety of purposes. For example, you can know the Country, State that the mobile number belongs to, the operator of the number, Active status, Other network operators in the area when it was used last time, etc.
The phone number tracker can be useful if your phone is stolen, you have found a lost mobile phone, or lost your SIM card. Sometimes we get calls/messages from unknown numbers, and this mobile tracer tool helps you to find the basic details of the number
You can use our Trace Mobile number tool to provide the latest details for any phone in India so that you can find out the basic details about the number. This service is totally free with no hidden costs attached. This service applies across all states within Indian borders as well as territories.
Note – You cannot track the exact location of the mobile number without the consent of the owner. If you feel that it is very important to track your number then you can contact the cyber cell. They may ask for your mobile IMEI number to proceed.
When to use the Mobile Tracker App
- Mobile tracers come into the scene in many situations.
- When we lose our mobile/sim we try to find the details about it
- When we get calls/messages from unknown numbers, we try to know the details of that number
- When we try to find the position of the number
- Mobile Tracer can also be used to know the mobile number status
- One can know the network operator using Mobile Number Tracer
If you are wondering how the police will track mobile numbers, here is the answer. To track the exact mobile number, the police work closely with mobile operator companies. Telecom operators use the triangulation method to find the location.
You know that every telecom operator distributes its tower in the area. Each tower operates in a certain area range. Let’s think of this range as a circle. When a mobile number is transferred from one tower range to another, the network operators are informed about the same.
And if you assume that the 3 towers are 3 different circles intersecting each other, a common area will be formed. This is how mobile numbers are traced legally using GPS and IMEI numbers.
What is the Triangulation method for a mobile location tracker?
Triangulation is a process by which one can identify a mobile number by measuring the signal strength from three or more base stations. This technology is often used by police, cybersecurity officials, and emergency services to trace callers to solve cases.
The signal strength from each base station is measured and compared to form a triangular plot. This plot is then used to track mobile number locations. The accuracy of this method depends on several factors, like the number of base stations involved, their relative position, and the quality of the signal received at each station.
The triangulation method is used to locate mobile phones that are not even equipped with a GPS receiver. This makes it an ideal solution for locating callers in rural or remote areas where GPS coverage is limited.
By triangulating the signal from a mobile phone, police can often find its mobile number details and location within a few meters. In some cases, the police can also track the location of the mobile phone even when it is not on. This is because many mobile phone networks keep records of where each phone has been used in the past. By accessing these records, police gets an idea of where the phone might be, even if it cannot be reached at the moment.
What is the IMEI number and how it is used to trace mobile number
IMEI stands for International Mobile Equipment Identity and is used to identify mobile devices such as phones, tablets, and laptops. The IMEI number can also be used to trace mobile numbers, and can also be used by mobile service providers to block the device being used on their network if it is reported that it has been lost or stolen. Before purchasing a 2nd hand mobile phone, you should check the validity of the IMEI number to avoid buying a stolen phone.
Difference between IMEI, IMSI, ICCID, and MSISDN
IMEI: IMEI is a unique 15-digit number that identifies a mobile device. It is used by network operators to identify and track mobile devices for network access, billing, and other purposes.
IMSI (International Mobile Subscriber Identity): A unique 15-digit number that is stored on the SIM card and identifies a mobile subscriber. Operators use it to authenticate the subscriber and grant network access.
ICCID (Integrated Circuit Card Identifier): It is a globally unique 18-22-digit serial number that includes the details to identify the SIM card and the associated subscriber account. The ICCID is printed on the SIM card
MSISDN (Mobile Station International Subscriber Directory Number): It is a unique 10 or 15-digit number that identifies a mobile subscriber’s phone number. It is used to route calls and messages to the correct mobile device. The MSISDN is assigned by the network operator and is stored on the SIM card.
How to know the IMEI number of your phone number
Every mobile phone in the world has a unique identifier known as an IMEI number. This number can be used to track a phone’s location, even when the phone is not connected to the cellular network.
- Check your phone’s packaging. The IMEI number should be printed on the box, either on a sticker or in the manual.
- If you have a digital copy of your receipt, the IMEI number may be listed there.
- Check your phone’s SIM card tray. The IMEI number is usually printed on the SIM card tray, along with other information such as the serial number.
- If you have a smartphone, you can usually find the IMEI number in the ” Google Find my device
- If you have a feature phone, you can usually find the IMEI number by dialing *#06#. This will display the IMEI number on the screen.
If you think your phone has been lost or stolen, you can try to locate it using its IMEI number. First, contact your service provider and ask them to suspend the service on your device. This will prevent anyone from using your phone, making it easier to find. Next, contact your local police department and file an FIR. Be sure to include your phone’s IMEI number in the report. It will help the police to track down your device if it is found.
Do you own a vehicle and want to check vehicle owner details using the number plate? We have covered an article for you on our blog. Go and check
How to track mobile numbers using Google Maps Live location
If you really want to track the mobile number details of any number, you have to get permission from its owner. You can ask them to turn on the GPS on your smartphone and share the live location. There are many apps that have the facility to share the live location of your number. In fact, Whatsapp has also brought the option of sharing live locations. It is the best available method that is legal as well as safe.
In addition to this, if the OS of your smartphone is Android, you can use the “Google Find my device” feature. For this, your device must be signed in with Google Account, connected to the Internet, and should have active GPS.
This feature is also available on iOS devices.
The same Google account should be signed on another device. So it is recommended to keep the google account signed in on your laptop, and tablet too. This will help you find your lost phone without any effort. Simply click this link 👉Track your mobile number
This will show you the live location of your phone, battery status, and available network operator. If you lost your phone inside your home, you can ring your phone by clicking on the play sound. It will ring the phone for 5 minutes.
If you want to track other’s mobile phones then you have to make a setting in their phone. You can take the mobile phone of the person you want to track or ask them to do the steps that we are going to show you. Let us now know the steps-
- Take your friend’s phone and open google maps
- Now tap on the profile icon presented in the top right corner of the screen
- You will see an option for “Location Sharing”
- Now you will see 2 options:
- To share the live location for a limited time like 1hr, 2hrs, etc.
- and another option to share live location until you turn this option off
- Now select the contact you want to share
- If you want to track your friend’s live location on Google Map
- You can share the location in your account via WhatsApp and then delete the message from his phone
- Now you can use the shared link to live track mobile numbers and also check the battery status of your friend’s phone.
And if you lost your phone somewhere outside of your home, you can either lock your phone or erase the data with a simple click from the Google find my device website.
There are many uses for a mobile number tracer. Perhaps the most common use is to find a lost or stolen phone. By tracking the mobile number, you can often find out where the phone is and who has it. This can be extremely useful in recovering a lost or stolen phone.
Apart from this, if you use any illegal method to track the mobile then you may be in trouble as this process is completely illegal in the eyes of the government as well as society
Note – As per the law, one cannot track the exact location of any mobile number without the consent of the owner. We do not store anyone’s phone number in our database. Our tool uses a simple API to retrieve the basic details of a phone number.
Through the first 4 digits of the phone number general details like state, operator, etc. are retrieved. There is no such tool available on the internet which can find the exact phone number location. If your phone is lost, or any such theft has happened to you, please go to the nearest police station and file a complaint.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to track mobile numbers?
You can track the mobile number by using Techsonu mobile number tracker and get mobile number details like location, state, active status, Network type, and many more
How to track lost mobile with IMEI number?
You can track the lost mobile number after registering a complaint with the police station near you. They will ask you for your phone IMEI number. If you don’t know your mobile IMEI number, you can read all the ways to get an IMEI number on our blog. Just scroll up and read every possible way mentioned
How to track mobile numbers using GPS?
In order to track mobile numbers using GPS, you must first have access to the GPS of that particular mobile number. And to do this, first of all, you have to follow all the steps properly. To know what those steps are, please visit our blog and read each paragraph
How to get the live location of a mobile number?
How to track phone number location? how to track phone number location? You can use Google Find my Device feature, or Whatsapp share live location feature to get live location of a mobile number